Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 4 skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 450°F and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small pan, saute garlic with olive oil.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Place the chicken in the prepared dish and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake 15-25 minutes (cooking time will depend upon the size of your chicken breast).