Hope you all are having a lovely time with your family! I have a super easy recipe for Easter! All you need is a medium sized pot and mini muffin pan. I took these no bakes up a notch by adding in some yummy peanut butter. The “eggs” are even Peanut Butter M&Ms. You can never go wrong with a peanut butter and chocolate combo!
To shape these I used a mini muffin pan. I used two spoons to scoop them into each slot. Then, I let them cool for 5-10 mins before shaping into nest and placing an egg shaped peanut butter M&Ms. Do not wait too long as you still need the chocolate to be a tad melted for the M&M to stick like glue.
Easter Nest No Bakes
- Spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium sized pot, stir together sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder. Bring to boil and allow to boil for only 60 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in oats and peanut butter.
- Immediately spoon mixture into muffin pan. I use two spoons for this process.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Shape into nests and place one egg shaped peanut butter M&M into each cookie.
- Place the no bake filled muffin pan in a freezer for 1-2 hours. Remove pan and use a butter knife to pop out each cookie.
- You can store them in an air tight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.